I am happy to announce that I will be joining the El Camino Women’s Medical Group in Mountain View after a 6 month sabbatical. My sabbatical will start September 1, 2015.
Why did I choose El Camino Women’s Medical Group?
- All female Ob/Gyn doctors (Dr. Amy Teng, Dr. Sarah Azad, 3rd female physician to start in November)
- Wonderfully personable and well-trained physicians
- Female Psychiatrist on staff with special interest in women’s mental health
- Nutritionist on site to work with patients with PCOS, high lipids, diabetes, or weight management.
- Lactation Specialist available for breastfeeding mothers
- Convenient location behind El Camino Hospital with great parking
- Most insurances accepted including Blue Cross, Blue Shield, Aetna, Cigna, United Healthcare and Healthnet PPOs and some HMOs
- Second office location near Valley Fair Shopping Center
After September 1st, medical records from my practice will be moved to the El Camino Women’s Medical Group. During my time away, Drs. Teng and Azad and their new partner can see you for any Ob/Gyn issues you may have. In addition, they will handle prescription refills and medical records requests while I am on sabbatical.
El Camino Women’s Medical Group
2500 Hospital Drive, Bldg 8A
Mountain View, CA 94040
Tel: 650-396-8110 FAX: 650-336-7359
2nd location (Wed. 11am- 7pm)
349 S. Monroe St #10, San Jose, CA 95128
I really like both Dr. Teng and Dr. Azad and I think that you will too.